How to use Revolution
Revolution is quick-drying, non-greasy and waterfast, with no unpleasant odour, so you can cuddle and play with your dog as soon as Revolution has dried. Revolution will remain effective even if you bathe your dog two hours after applying it.
Once a month, simply squeeze Revolution out and onto the skin just in front of your dog’s shoulder blades. Two hours later, your dog will receive protection against fleas (including their eggs and larvae), heartworms, and other parasites for the next 30 days. No pills to mash into your dog’s food. No sticky sprays. No more juggling lots of different products.
- Hold tube upright
- Press cap down until you hear a click (meaning the cap has punctured the tip of the tube)
- Remove cap and check tube tip is clear and open
- Part the hair at the base of your dog’s neck
- Place the tube onto a visible area of skin
- Squeeze tube 3 or 4 times onto just one spot until empty. Keep tube squeezed to avoid drawing liquid back into tube
- While keeping the tube squeezed, drag it along and away from the liquid, then lift up to remove
- Ensure tube has been emptied